SIC Mentorship Program
A program designed to accomplish 2 main objectives:
- Deepen SIC Value added to early stage impact startups
- Expand SIC network within the impact startup community
The Mentorship Program would enable:
- SIC-vetted startup founders to receive 1-1 mentorship with experienced professionals.
- Experienced professionals to contribute to the growth of young impactful startups, with minimal effort.
- SIC Partner VCs to receive high quality information from the program that would contribute to their own industry assessments.
The Mentorship Program consists of a mutual selection process and social context analysis which will allow a perfect match between mentees and the following experienced professionals:
- Entrepreneurial experts
- Industry experts
- Subject matter experts
Why be a SIC Mentee?
What we’ll help you with:
- GUIDANCE: Develop your business faster and more effectively through the guidance of growth mindset and experienced professionals
- INVESTABILITY: Enhance your investment readiness and improve your business performance
- GROW: Opportunities to grow through learning tangible insights in the market you’re operating
- NETWORK: opportunity to access valuable connections from mentors’ network
How to become A SIC Mentee?
- Companies that did pass SIC Due Diligence process OR
- Most promising companies that didn’t pass SIC Due Diligence process
- Founder/main point of contact has to be “mentorable” (*)
(*) An individual is mentorable if she/he clearly shows her/his willingness to be mentored and demonstrates a growth mindset through the assessment.
- Take the assessment by clicking the link below
- Interview (phone call or in person if needed)
- You’re a SIC Mentee!